We should be able to wear a facemask and they need more tattoos like sleeves and we should be able to have a warm up before the game starts like in real life, we should be able to pick a girlfriend and then marry her and make a family in the future and they should show her during a timeout or something and let the announcers/commentares speak about her/us..
1)Allow your player to talk and answer about 2 questions to Doris at haltime,
then be able to go to the lockeroom before the 3rd quater
2)in the social media tab be able to reply back
exp: if a player says there going to beat your team be able to type a message back
3)Every year of your career get new endorsement deals
etc: yr 1 Jordan
yr 2 Nike... more »
More tattoos, and hairstyles. You should be able edit things like your players hairline or hair texture. 2k always fail on black people's hair. And you should have tattoo packages, if not then more areas for tattoos like chest, knuckles, neck (not just the side), and... more »
- the option to play retro seasons (so if you choose to play as the '95 Bulls, the calendar is also from 1995).
- the ability to add uniforms and edit current arenas, rather than overwriting them completely.
- the ability to delete teams from a custom league (so for example you can play retro leagues before there were 30 teams on the NBA).
- more build options, it should be easier to create... more »
you have to put more tattoos and to bu like more realistic, more significant
1. Fix on ball defense : Everytime i try to lock on my man, they seem to run pass me each and everytime. The ball would either go through my player or somehow my man slips pass me like i'm on skates.
2. Fix Blocking dunks : It just seems like its way to easy to... more »
Make it like 2k17. Everyone keeps saying make it like 17 so why not do it. Whyy make the tattoos all faded and why make it alot of money. Make us choose what college we play for like 2k17 and also make us get a girlfriend
Can we revert to previous 2k's when neck,torso, and back tattoos were not linked to overall or rep? This is a subtle thing that I hope 2k can grant. The game should allow 6'10 small forwards again. 6'9 is not cutting it this year. Thanks 2k.
Like in 2K17 when you go create your player, you should let us put tattoos on our body like in 2k17 without needing to pay and let us put them on out backs and chest and necks because yall be forcing it with the prices they are way too overpriced