- the option to play retro seasons (so if you choose to play as the '95 Bulls, the calendar is also from 1995).
- the ability to add uniforms and edit current arenas, rather than overwriting them completely.
- the ability to delete teams from a custom league (so for example you can play retro leagues before there were 30 teams on the NBA).
- more build options, it should be easier to create a more we'll rounded player, not have to chose between someone whose a shooter or good in the paint.
- the ability to download custom images for tattoos.
- more pre game clothing options, NBA players wear more than just suits.
- fairer playground game play (option to play with similar skill level players, join teams easier, more achievable power ups).
- retro managers (ppl like Phil Jackson and Pat Riley should be in the game).
- more in depth presentation (better halftime shows, better tv studio chit chat, more in depth stat analysis).
- the ability to add images to shoes so you can make real custom pieces.
- more rosters and players (full 95 line up so you can play the 95 Bulls 72-10 season etc).
- ability to customise the other shoe brands and more shoe brands (new balance, Ling, BBB, Peak, modern converse, etc).
- some different styles of shoes (things players have worn in games, eg. Yeezys, Air Max 90s, etc).
- more edit player options, (masks, headbands to current players etc).
- College teams
- lastly, PAY THE PLAYERS UNION AND GET CHUCK IN THE GAME!!! Get Reggie Miller in too.