I love Career Mode, but here are some much needed inclusions...
Include the following:
- Have NEW EXPANSION TEAMS (opportunity in second or third season to be the face of a new franchises eg Seattle Supersonics that you have a lot of say - You would use 2K Community Download like in League Mode, and work with new GM/Owners to set up, and have influence on Expansion Draft.
- BETTER NEWS and ACCESS to TRADE NEWS EACH WEEK on PHONE/MESSAGES rather than having to search/scroll to find what's going on around the League with Trades/Trade rumours etc. Trades are a huge part of the NBA, make news and speculation a bigger part of Career Mode
- REAL DRAFT Downloads (like in League Mode) where at the end of each season you can download the created draft classes. It becomes a bit unrealistic in the second season when you have a bunch of randoms we haven't heard of before.
- 82 Games is a long season. We need more entertainment in between. More off court events/segments such as Press Conferences; Meetings with GM/Owner; Small Segments of Team Travel between games (on the plane)/Offseason Holiday etc... it doesn't have to be huge, but just give us a little bit extra off court stuff that influences on court performances and morale etc
- Improve Trade Logic: For example, by my second season, I found teams would end up overloaded with the same position