1. start in collage and earn rep before declaring for NBA
2. more accessories like face mask, glasses, etc
3. sign with basketball brand you want not just Nike and Jordan.
4. start out with a better overall than 64 maybe somewhere in 70's or 80's.
5. be able to react to calls or taunt and your signature celebration after hitting a three or after a big slam.
6. be able start in ALL-STAR game and be in 3 point and dunk contest of skills challenge.
7. be labeled as a star and have a role like, team captain, clutch shooter, secret weapon or assassin.
8. be able to change voice, new hair cuts, and tattoos, and pick how thin or thick you are, pick length of arms, maybe even shoe size.
9. earn money and skill points. earn more endorsements
10. be able to do thing out side of basketball games like, hold camps, or host a public tournament.
11. be able to work out with trainers or by yourself during off season to boost skills, or be able to play on team USA or play overseas.
12. be able to create own signature taunt or celebration or dunk package, and moves ( euro steps, cross overs, step backs, etc).
13. have a 2k version of game face, custom personalities, more realistic shots.
14. maybe even more injuries to your player because no one is healthy all of there career.
15. be able to be a good dunker and a three point shooter not just one or the other.
16. be able to were all seasonal uniforms.
17. get to make more signature shoes and pick design of your shoes and control how unique they are.
18. be able to participate in shoot around and drills if wanted to, and more/ different post game questions. and pre draft interviews with actual NBA GM's and be able to type responses to all questions at least more answers to pick from.
I HOPE THEY ACTTULY READ MINE AND AT LEAST USE MOST OF THE IDEAS.