When creating our MyPlayer, users should be able to chose body types.
1. Head type - The head should be able to be customized. Back of skull should have a protrusion modifier and should be able to make a more rounder type skull instead of the default flat head on 2k17.
2. Neck Type - Users should be able to adjust the width of the neck and angle of the atoms apple.
3. Arm Type - Users should be able to select a bulky type arm(Lebron James), slinder type arm (Kevin Durant), Flabby Type arm (Heavy set guys) , and of course the default.
4. Leg Type - Users show be able to select wether player is bow-legged, straight-legged, or pigeon towed.
5. Body matching weight - A 7'0" 200lb player should not look exactly like a 7'0" 350lb player. You should be able to tell the difference between Shaq type Build and a Javele McGee type build.