This burns me up every year that 2k is released, awesome series have owned every single 2k ever and bought it twice some years if there was a new system release, anyway, can we get some scripts for conversations with the scout? Can he scout past just the college ranks and scout upcoming free agents? The D-League being added will offer even more opportunity for this to become a key addition to 2k18. The new CBA is even ...more »
MyGM / MyLeague / Association
I think that the D-League is so important to the nba and development of your roster that there should be an available expansion pack that you will be able to call up and send down real player to and from the league based on the rules that apply in today's real NBA. This will also give the current D-League players a feeling of growth and connection to their big brother league. This will take a whole lot of player participation ...more »
First things first. The relocation map is the same as last year. You guys need to change it, even just the littlest bit, like adding one more city (ideally El Paso, Texas) or getting rid of a city (Ideally Athens, Georgia). So I'd like them to change the relocation map at least the tiniest bit, they don't have to change it a lot, but at least change it at least the littlest bit
I'm a huge fan of MyGM, but I think MyCoach would be great as well. Develop your coaching staff. Develop a style of play. Go to different teams to turn the franchises around. Try to get more rings than Phil Jackson, or break Don Nelsons win record.
You should be able to draft players in the association and get selected for the USA team in the association but depends on the country also create your player and have a voice echo that sounds out your real name and in the create a player it should ask u your birth city state actual year your born you should be able to do upload a picture of u and it generate yo actual face you should also be able to do all the real ...more »
Add the 1987 Pan American games Brazilian international team with Oscar Schmidt on it.
• Let the user vote on who makes the all star team each year • Let the user decide on who wins end of season awards each year • Add more award categories such as Sportsmanship, etc. • Integrate D-League & European leagues in association mode with the ability for an NBA team to sign a European League or D-League player during the off-season, regular-season & post-season. • In Association mode, please bring back the ...more »
• Please fix the innapropriate language when creating a player or team name. Names like Minnerath, Stampede, Abdul-Bassit & Bacon are all listed as innapropriate for some reason.
• Please do not limit the number of player creations or allow up to 250
• Allow the user the ability to expand the league to additional teams (up to 32) • Allow the user to relocate teams • Provide real & historic logos of NBA, NBDL, CBA, European teams when creating a team (If I want to create the Idaho Spuds in Boise Idaho, let me have an option of a potato!) • Allow the user to play with their Team's D-League team games in addition to their parent club (Create all 19-22 D-League teams ...more »
• Do not lock faces of 2k created players that are generic so that the user has the ability to make improvements • When 2k updates rosters, please dump updated players as available players to download in addition to downloading the roster i.e. This is because when you download an updated 2ksports roster, there is no way to take a player from that roster and add him to the roster you have created (an example of this is ...more »
Please Eliminate Random Coaches from Available Coaches Pool! • Allow retired players to be hired as coaches when clicking on players in the retired player pool ‘Would you wish for this player to be available in the Coaches Pool Y/N’ • Have a single pool of head coaches and assistant coaches as these change frequently • Provide Real coaches in the coaches’ free agent pool, including former coaches that are now commentators ...more »
• When a player decides to retire, give the user the opportunity to talk player out of retirement up to age 60 (Example: Retire? Y / N) • Do not retire players in free agency unless they are past 40 and notify user of their choice to retire. • Create a retirement pool of retired players. • After creating a retired player pool; When scrolling through each player, allow the option to show players accomplishments once they ...more »
• When a player decides to retire, give the user the opportunity to talk player out of retirement up to age 60 (Example: Retire? Y / N) • Do not lock faces of 2k created players that are generic so that the user has the ability to make improvements • When 2k updates rosters, please dump updated players as available players to download in addition to downloading the roster i.e. This is because when you download an ...more »
You should try to put more options for the contracts when u try to sign a player meaning the exceptions that the teams really has the veterans minimum mid-level exception put creat a team if someone wants to creat a team and have more options to give answers back to players or coaches and finally have all the drafted and I undrafted players meaning all the rookies in their teams from the release date of the game
Bring back one of the top game modes in my opinion
They Should Put On AssociatedGM Mode & Career Mode That If Any Player Putting Up Points,Rebounds, Assist,Anything , If You Been In The League So Long They Should Have The Records Showin Like Top 25 All-Time category...Were Do My Player Rank If He Been In The League For 19years In Been Aver 31.6Pts Per Game I Want To Know Were I Rank Am I Behind Jordan 3rd Of All Time.. That's For Any Player Showing On The Top 25 Of All ...more »
This is a big off-season with the chase for Love, Melo and the big three, not to mention a deep draft. Why not have the option to start the season right after the Spurs when the championship. That way a player can choose a team, perhaps clear room and chase one of this year's FA. Furthermore, you can pick a team and participate in this year's draft. With the idea of chasing the FA I'd like to see that interactive ...more »
I think for next gen the game should have real life GM's in the nba instead of generic ones.
We should be able to send scouts to countries and watch how they play in university or high school if he is good we could buy him or make him go to draft
What if there is an association where we get to combine old generation with new? I was thinking there should be two different modes for Association. We get to decide which one we would like to play. The first would involve the current rosters and year. The second would involve playing in a specific era and continuing all the way to the current generation and beyond. For example you can pick an era to begin in, like ...more »
On Association Mode The Pre-Season Games You Shouldn't Play On The Real Basketball Floor Until The Real Season Becuz In NBA They Don't Always Play On Da Real Floor Preseason U Should Play On Las Vegas Floors , College Floors & Play Overseas Team Lik Lakers Vs A German Team
On Associate mode & Myplayer After Or Doin The Players Career Put How Many 3pt Shootouts , Dunkin Contest & MVPs Of The All-star Games They Won... On All They Awards They Won
In association mode it would be nice to be able to export your team for play in exhibition games or play friends online with the team without being in an online association. For instance, I have an association going on and so does my brother to see who has the better team thus far in their season we would export our teams to play against each other in an exhibition game. It will bring more excitement and competitiveness ...more »
To be given the possibillity to have a more detailed offseason would be great!
- speaking to Players in Free Agency to get them (recruiting pitches)
- organizing a Training Camp (+ beeing able to also actually play it - scrimmiges/drills/games)
- extra workouts with Talents
- Summer League?
It would be great to be able to create/change the Jerseys for your team!